Energy savings available with Panasonic’s AC smart cloud
Panasonic has unveiled its new advanced AC Smart Cloud, an internet-based remote monitoring system that allows businesses to centralise control of Panasonic heating and cooling installations.
The new AC Smart Cloud has been developed with the commercial market in mind and simplifies the monitoring of Panasonic heating and cooling installations across multiple locations; without the need for specialist software. As a result, this new technology will help businesses track energy consumption and ultimately save money. Panasonic’s AC Smart Cloud has already been successfully installed in hotel, retail and business applications across Europe.
Adaptable Business Solution
The Panasonic AC Smart Cloud is fully scalable to the needs and requirements of the business, be it a chain of shops, franchise or large facilities company. The system is quick and easy to set up and can be linked to both new and existing installations. A Cloud Adaptor, which is connected to the Panasonic heating and cooling installations at each premises, feeds information via a central cloud portal directly to the user providing real-time data.
The Cloud is simple to use and doesn’t require specialised software. Users log in through a standard web browser and the system is ready to go. Systems already installed will automatically connect to the server cloud and update all parameters in real time.
There are two ways to connect Panasonic heating and cooling units to the cloud server – either using Panasonic’s integrated LAN connection or via Panasonic’s dedicated communication pack. This pack consists of a professional plug and play router with a built in 3G SIM card. This method does not require a network communication specialist for installation.
This unique ‘plug and play’ service is provided by Panasonic to all users across Europe. This simple installation will connect dedicated units quickly and easily to the professional communication device.
A user-friendly operations interface offers accurate and instant monitoring of:
• Temperatures: Optimise climate control and reduce energy costs
• Running time: Anticipate maintenance requirements and improve energy consumption
• Breakdowns: Maintenance teams can take quick action to fix malfunctions as they occur
• Energy efficiency: Reduce CO² footprint and energy consumption
• Performance: Compare performance across locations and develop best practices
• User Profiles: Device administrators can easily create unique user accounts and assign locations to the network
• Site floor map: Installations can be viewed via a simple unit chart or floor map of the site, allowing a smooth operation for non-specialist users
To watch the Panasonic AC Smart Cloud video, visit www.youtube.com/aircon