At AMP we offer challenging and rewarding careers in an environment that supports you to reach your full potential.
No agency applications/enquiries.
AMP are a market leading distributor for Panasonic Air Conditioning products. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Telesales Executive to join our sales team. As a Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve sales targets. We would be expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with a professional but friendly approach with bags of charisma that always wins people round in an argument.
Duties and responsibilities would be:
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn about our product selection and application
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on client’s needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client records
- Prepare and present achievements and KPI’s
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Telesales or a similar customer service sales role
- Experience within the HVAC sector highly desirable
- Proven track record
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Patient and friendly personality
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- 2 A levels grade A-C or equivalent
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
No agency applications/enquiries please.
Internal Technical Support Engineer
Established in 1989, AMP Air Conditioning, a Panasonic Company, is one of the UK’s longest established distributors of air conditioning products.
We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Support Engineer to join our busy internal technical team in Welwyn Garden City. The successful applicant must be qualified to NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with VRF and split system air conditioning. This role would ideally suit an experienced air conditioning installation/service engineer who has a working knowledge of Panasonic Air Conditioning and who may be looking to move to an internal role.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, workplace pension, non-contractual bonus scheme together with a generous holiday allowance and a great working environment.
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Garry Legg, Technical Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org