At AMP we offer challenging and rewarding careers in an environment that supports you to reach your full potential.
No agency applications/enquiries.
Responsible for managing the debts within AMP overseeing all debts owed to a company from existing creditors and manages new requests for credit.
Liaises closely with AMP management and sales team to deliver an accurate and efficient credit control service. This role requires building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure the smooth running of accounts.
The day-to-day duties are varied and include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery. Evaluating new credit requests, including checking credit ratings, recommending whether to allow credit to a debtor and advising on credit limits.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Processing new account applications. Following current account opening procedures. Ensuring that all required information is collated, and trade references gathered where possible. Obtaining credit agencies reports.
- Submission to finance Manager and Head of AMP for Signoff. Issue customer credit letters when account opened and ensure all documentation is scanned to relevant BP on SAP.
- Process bank receipts onto SAP, allocate payment and reconcile accounts,
- Orders credit checked before dispatch for limits and proformas
- Liaise with team on increasing / decreasing credit limits.
- Take payments for proforma customers
- Negotiate any payment plans in conjunction with Finance Manager and Head of AMP.
- Issue LBA’s where required before legal proceedings
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices, resolve customer queries in conjunction with appropriate assistance.
- Issuing of month customer statements and copy invoices to customers where required.
- Analyze and summarise collection status and liaise with Sales team to facilitate debt collection.
- Reporting. Making sure that the management are receiving the most recent credit reports, and KPIs.
- TPT Submission for all new accounts
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficient understanding and knowledge of credit control/ credit management
- Familiarity with data entry and data analysis
- Understanding and applying principles of effective debt collection
- Understands impact of legislation and law regulations relevant to the business or function
- Experience of SAP, Excel & Word.
- Several years’ experience of working within a credit department.
- Effective communication with external and internal Customers.
- Working alone as well as part of a team.
OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to Listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions.
- Strong Analytical skills
- High attention to detail, innovative, driven, and flexible
Applications to Christina@ampair.co.uk
Supply Chain Administrator
This position will be part of AMPs logistics Team, providing dedicated logistics coordination and control services for Panasonic Heating and Cooling Solutions and affiliated Companies, to ensure a tailored logistics process, in line with HVAC-business specific requirements.
- Reporting into the Regional Cluster Manager who in turn reports into the Head of Supply Chain Europe Panasonic Heating and Cooling this role executes and maintains data queries that feed into logistics reporting structures daily, thus enabling operational team members to make empirically supported decisions
- Shipment tracking
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information about the status of shipments to all areas of the business and end customers.
- On-Time-To-Requirement Reporting
- Provides up-to-date data to assess supply chain performance against specified processes and applications. Captures, analyses and visualises supply chain performance against commonly agreed KPIs and reports. Prepare these KPIs to support the Team in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Logistics Controlling
- Supports the operational team in the analysis and evaluating of freight flows based on the collected data. Service provider control is ensured through classic target/actual analyses of standardised KPIs.
- Preparation of Management reporting materials
- Prepares presentations and analysis for weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with Logistics providers.
- Understands domestic and international logistics distribution structures
- Has several years’ experience in working with data from ERP systems
- Has several years’ experience in operational logistics / freight forwarding
- Acts with a degree of autonomy
- Has excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Pays attention to detail and ability to analyse data.
- Is advanced in handling Excel and be highly competent using Microsoft word, Teams, Sharepoint and Powerpoint.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
Apprentice Service Administrator
As our Service Administrator Apprentice, you will work within the technical support team combining work experience, on and off the job training (including the completion of an NVQ level 3 or Btec level 3 administration qualification). Off the job training will be completed at our chosen provider.
You will be responsible for Liaising with customers and internal teams to resolve service related issues, such as parts ordering for warranty related issues on air conditioning and heating products. Ensuring requests are dealt with in a timely manner. Supporting the service team with warranty claims. Administrating site visit diary planning and booking in service, repair and commissioning visits.
Responsibilities of our Service Administrator Apprentice:
- Recording Warranty Part Failures, ordering replacement warranty spare parts.
- Booking site visits for internal technical engineers.
- Booking pre-paid for site visits for commissioning/maintenance tasks
- Taking responsibility for dispatch of engineer visits.
- Ensuring all information is tracked and kept up to date on the company system
- Complying with company policies, processes and procedures
- Supporting, coordinating and maintaining relationships with internal teams and external customers.