At AMP we offer challenging and rewarding careers in an environment that supports you to reach your full potential.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team, browse our vacancies below to see how you could develop and grow in a very rewarding industry.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
AMP Air Conditioning Ltd, the UK’s largest independent air conditioning wholesaler is looking for a professional and self-motivated Purchase Ledger Clerk
The successful candidate will cover all aspects of purchase ledger duties
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Dealing with purchase enquiries / queries
- Supplier statements reconciliation
- Processing BACS payments
- Processing of staff expenses and credit card expenses
- Customer reward scheme administration
- Sales returns and credit notes generation
- Ad hoc duties as required
Key skills and experience:
- Accuracy and completeness are essential
- Flexible and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and good computer skills
- Previous experience of finance administration / purchase ledger
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software would be advantageous
Training and support will be provided where required.
For further details or to apply please send your completed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMP Air Conditioning is best known for its exceptional service and customer support. a distributor for three world renowned manufacturers, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Fujitsu.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining good working relationships with installers and contractors, managing and maximising business potential with existing accounts and developing new accounts. Ideally individuals must have an engineering background either installing or specifying air conditioning systems.
You will be an ambitious, self motivated individual who is able to work on your own but also as part of a team. you will have a passion for high standards, with excellent communication skills. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful distributors.
The successful individual will have the following responsibilities
- Prospecting and carrying out face to face meetings.
- Meeting and engaging with installers, contractors and consultants.
- Building solid relationships with customers.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets through proactive business development and relationship development.
For further details or to apply please send your completed CV to email@example.com